Our Skateboarding Lessons Program is now open! The program and all participants are subject to the proper guidelines for Covid 19:
- Centers for Disease Control
- State of Florida
- Broward County, FL
- City of Coral Springs / Betti Stradling Skatepark
- City of Ft Lauderdale / Ramp 48 Indoor Skatepark
- Town of Davie, FL, AOS/Bamford Skatepark
At this time, we’re open for Learn-to-Skate Lessons at:
- Betti Stradling Skatepark, Coral Springs: Group (Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:30 – 7:30 pm), Mini-Private, and Private Lessons. Sign-up at Betti Stradling Skatepark.
- Ramp 48 Indoor Skatepark, Ft Lauderdale: Private Lessons only (Wednesdays after 4 pm). Sign-up at Ramp 48.
- Bamford Skatepark, Town of Davie. Group (Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:30 – 7:30 pm), Mini- Private, and Private Lessons. Sign-up online for Group Lessons.
Contact email@example.com, text or call (954) 391-5234 to make reservations for min-private and private lessons or if any questions about our lessons program. Please remember waivers for the skateparks and AOS are required prior to taking the lessons.
Skateboarding is an amazing action sport that requires commitment and practice to become highly skilled, and perform awesome tricks. All Out Skate will reduce the learning time considerably. Our experienced instructors are on standby to teach fun. Lessons are offered for all ages and skill levels.
Our curriculum is designed to develop skateboarding skills. The program’s methodology relies on a “progressive” and “repetitive” approach. Learning is achieved from instruction, practice and reinforcement in a structured environment. The student is taught skills progressively, building upon previously learned skills, and then the student strengthens these skills through repetition in a setting organized for greater support and encouragement.
Our program includes group lessons, mini-private lessons, and private lessons:
• Group lessons are designed for children 6 to 14 years old. These sessions are 60 minutes long, and taught in groups of 2 – 6 students. The fee is $20 per skater.
• Mini-private lessons are designed for children 3 to 5 years old. These sessions are 30 minutes in duration focused on a single child. The fee is $20 per class.
• Private lessons/coaching are also available for children older than 6 years old, and adults. These are sessions of 60 minutes designed to reach a specific objective. The fee is $40.
Please contact us to schedule a class or create an individual program.
Who Can Sign-Up
All levels of ability and kids of all ages are welcome! Participants must bring their own skateboard, helmet, knee & elbow pads.
Please note that Liability Waivers for All Out Skate and the Skateparks must be completed and turned-in prior to the first session. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone (954) 391-5234, or fax (954) 241-1801.
Note Ramp 48 in the City of Ft Lauderdale will have its own liability waiver at the facility.
Group Lessons at Coral Springs’ Skatepark
Address: 10301 Wiles Rd, Coral Springs, FL 33076
Time: 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Cost per Class: $20 per student
Davie Non-Resident Fee: $10 per year
Private Lessons at Ft Lauderdale’s Ramp48 Indoor Skatepark
Private and Mini-Private lessons are held on Wednesdays after 4 pm. Please contact us at email@example.com or (954) 391-5234 to sign up.
Address: 6290 NW 27th Way, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Time: After 4 Pm
*Safety equipment helps protect from injury, and it is highly recommended. Some parks require the wear of safety equipment. Additional skatepark fees may apply in some locations.
Important: Skate at your own risk